Boston Real Estate Management
As a full service real estate firm, Point Plus offers sales, leasing and property management services to residential and commercial customers. If you have any questions regarding property management with Point Plus, don't hesitate to contact us. Our management team works throughout Boston, Cambridge, Sommerville and the MetroWest.
Strong financials are the foundation of a healthy association or building. At Point Plus, we consider this our strength and provide our owners with full financial transparency. Financial management includes:
- Collection of condominium fees
- Collection of rent
- Operating and reserve account management with access provided to Owners/Trustees
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and annual tax documents
- Annual operating budget with trend comments
- Appropriately budget current and future capital improvement
We maintain strong relationships with a variety of local vendors, who provide outstanding service to our clients. Vendor management includes:
- Overseeing all accounts payable
- Analyzing current vendor contracts to assure best prices and services
- Review vendor scope and quality of work
Our licensed and experienced maintenance team is available to the owners for all their services needs. Maintenance management includes:
- Regular inspections of the interior and exterior common area to identify general condition and potential areas of concern
- Routine repairs and maintenance
- Emergency services available 24/7
We at Point Plus are committed to maintaining quality relationships with our clients through dedicated service and open communication. Administrative services include:
- Bi-monthly or quarterly meetings, facilitated by Point Plus, to discuss the current state and future plans
- Annual meetings, facilitated by Point Plus, to present owners with year-end reviews, future projections, assist with board appointments and address any questions
- Regular communication regarding building and neighborhood events
- Implementation and enforcement of rules and regulations set forth by the bylaws and trustees
Point Plus will create a secured website dedicated to the property which features all association activities. The easy to use site will allow owners and tenants to:
- Schedule and submit payments
- Engage in community discussions
- Review up to date financial reports
- Submit maintenance requests
- Access condominium association documents
- Access lease documents
Consider Point Plus to be your real estate investment manager. Our team is experienced with local market trends and can provide you with the following:
- Comparative market analysis, both rentals and sales
- Brokerage services
- Unlimited real estate consulting
Construction Management Services
We offer the following construction management services:
- Orchestrate building renovations and major improvements.
- Supervise and oversee projects from start to finish including permitting, zoning, etc.
Point Plus Managements' experienced staff maintain professional affilitions and designations including:
- Certified Manager of Community Associations.
Real estate is local, and so are we. Come visit any of our offices and speak with any of our associates or staff. You’ll see the difference.